GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY:REAL ESTATE LEASING AGENT
We are currently seeking a 2015 Graduate with an interest in Real Estate and a passion for people & communication to join our growing Leasing Division as a Leasing Agent. In this dynamic entry-level position, reporting to the Associate Director of Leasing, you will be working directly for one of the most skilled and experienced residential property investment teams in the New York Metropolitan area.
In this pivotal, fast paced and exciting position your key responsibilities will include:
- Show prospective clients through properties and host group open-house inspections
- Provide prospective clients with in-depth information regarding the property of interest, and cross-sell other available properties that meet the prospect’s criteria where appropriate.
- Market available properties to past leads via email and phone
- Respond to all enquiries promptly, ensuring follow up with prospective clients using appropriate developed sales procedures.
- Present a professional and efficient approach to remedy any client complaints, and handle requests with appropriate documentation and follow-up on a daily basis, to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with Leasing Administrator on prospective client applications and deposit payments
- Review of lease agreements drafted by the Leasing Administrator
- Assist new clients with the execution of lease agreements when required
- Liaise with the Construction and Property Management Teams regarding required maintenance on vacant properties
- Work with the New Client Team to maintain a directory of prospective clients
- Maintain working knowledge of New York and New Jersey housing laws, rules, and regulations concerning apartment leasing and management.
- Build comprehensive knowledge of the areas where the Fund owns properties and the properties owned by the Fund in order to market neighborhoods and properties to prospective clients, and to act as a resource to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Within your degree a concentration in communications or marketing is highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Hudson County and New York City is highly desirable but not essential
- 1+ years working in a sales capacity and/or office environment is highly desirable but not essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and ‘people’ skills
- Must have a positive attitude, with the ability to relate to and converse with people from all walks of life
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
To apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter by clicking on the button below: