ACCOUNTANT (DIXON ADVISORY)
Do you have an acute sense of databases and procedures? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you passionate about cash management? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA is currently looking for an accounting assistant and data entry operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
The role includes collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work within the broader accounting team, and will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up to date and useable information in our systems.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership and listening to everyone’s ideas.
I love being part of a company that is continuously growing day by day. My favorite part about my job would have to be my team. We have a great group of people who work effortlessly together. — Jes Lagana, Financial Controller
We own approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we’ve become the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4% with no waiting period
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
- Accurate entry of vendor invoices into accounting system for check processing
- Electronic file upload and reconciliation to accounting system
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Analyzing large amounts of data for errors and deficiencies and reporting problems with the data
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Proven data entry work experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze information
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org