FIELD SERVICES MANAGER
Do you dream of a career in which you’re not chained to your desk? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Are you attentive to detail and an expert communicator? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA is eager and excited to invite you to join our growing Field Services team as a Field Services Manager in our New York City Financial District office. In this role, a driven individual passionate and excited about communication, problem-solving, and client interaction and satisfaction will gain unbelievable experience in the middle of the United States’ hottest real estate market. As a part of the Field Services team, you’ll spend the majority of your days in the field promptly remedying tenant requests, coordinating and overseeing routine maintenance or installations, and liaising with vendors to ensure all work is completed properly and in a timely manner. Learn more about our Senior Field Services Manager, Diony Elias.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership and listening to everyone’s ideas.
“Dixon is a second home to me. I admire my colleagues and thoroughly enjoy working with our clients.” –Diony Elias, Senior Field Services Manager
We own approximately 637 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing nearly 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4%
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Present a professional and efficient approach to remedy client issues
- Coordinate, oversee, and manage property repairs
- Communicate with tenants, property managers, and vendors daily to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide feedback to the Property Management Team on professionalism of vendors
- Liaise with vendors to ensure all work has been scheduled and completed properly
- Track, maintain, and document property repairs
- Complete ad hoc projects to expand knowledge
- Provide access to vendors for occupied units
- Associates Degree preferred but not essential
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of foundations, electrical wiring, plumbing, insulation, flooring, walls, and roofs is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to detail is vital
- Ability to work as a member of a team with co-workers possessing various areas of expertise
- Must be energetic with strong business ethics and standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly professional and approachable demeanor
- Comfortable being in the field daily and traveling
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com