If you have a passion and excitement for visual communication, design, and real estate, then we are looking for you. Dixon Advisory, the number one owner of brownstones in New York, is looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret organizational needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects including websites, look books, print and digital advertisements, tour packets, external client presentations, corporate identity, etc. and will cooperate with outside designers and internal teams. We provide training, education, and one-on-one mentoring with top industry professionals.
This is not your typical real estate position. We offer a very attractive salary and genuine opportunities for career progression; and we offer a supportive and fun team environment. In short we provide you with the tools and exposure you need to have a rewarding career.
At Dixon Advisory, we believe that with the right attitude and passion, coupled with our training and mentorship program, you can rapidly grow to achieve your top potential.
Dixon Advisory USA is the manager of US Masters Residential Property (USA) Fund (‘US Masters’ or ‘Fund’), a $900 million residential Real Estate Investment Trust (‘REIT’) operating in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters is one of the new breed of REIT investors focusing on single-family houses (up to four dwellings) for acquisition, renovation and rental in the USA. As part of a growing $18 billion sector, US Masters is the only fund with the primary focus of acquiring residential properties in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters also forms the first Australian-listed property trust with a primary strategy of investing in direct US residential property. In addition to its focus on freestanding single-family houses, the Fund invests in small-to-mid-sized apartment buildings in joint ventures with key players in the local market. The Fund has total assets of over $900 million, owns approximately 600 houses and 13 apartment complexes representing over 1,500 rental units in the New York metropolitan area, and is actively committed to expanding the portfolio.
To learn more about Dixon Advisory USA and the Fund, please visit: www.dixonadvisoryusa.com
Founded in early 2011, Dixon Advisory USA and its construction subsidiary, Dixon Projects, have a skilled team of over 120 dynamic real estate, construction and finance professionals who are at the forefront of this exciting new investment sector. Dixon Advisory USA is vertically integrated, managing the Fund end-to-end – from the acquisition process, to asset rehabilitation, through to leasing and client management.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Help internal teams prepare client presentations and investor tour packets using established templates
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials through a design brief
- Plan concepts by studying existing collateral and overall aesthetic.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, typography
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Cultivate a strong body of work by thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts in addition to utilizing existing collateral and templates to quickly turnaround existing projects and priorities
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven graphic design capabilities
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong sense of organization as you will be required to manage multiple design projects at a given time
- Ability to follow established template designs with opportunities to create new aesthetics and move original projects forward
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas across all levels of the organization
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies (Creative Suite experience including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Attention to detail for copy editing and proofreading
- Intermediate writing skills preferred as you may be required to help establish or create unique content, calls to action, headlines, etc.
- Flat organization and dynamic work environment
- Excellent training opportunities
- Attractive salary and insurance benefits
- 401k Plan with match
- Great perks: free breakfast every day, snack area, Beer Fridays, plus many more team events
- Social and diverse workplace with a strong team environment that fosters growth and development
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com