GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY – LEASING ADMINISTRATOR
If you have a passion and excitement for Real Estate, then we are looking for you. Dixon Advisory, the number one owner of brownstones in New York, is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, quick learner to join our Leasing Team. We provide training, education, and one-on-one mentoring with top industry professionals.
This is not your typical real estate position. We offer a very attractive salary and genuine opportunities for career progression; and we offer a supportive and fun team environment. In short we provide you with the tools and exposure you need to have a rewarding career.
At Dixon Advisory, we believe that with the right attitude and passion, coupled with our training and mentorship program, you can rapidly grow to achieve your top potential.
Dixon Advisory USA is the manager of the US Masters Residential Property (USA) Fund (‘US Masters’ or ‘Fund’), a $500 million residential Real Estate Investment Trust (‘REIT’) operating in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters is one of the new breed of REIT investors focusing on single‐family houses (up to four dwellings) for acquisition, renovation and rental in the USA. As part of a growing $18 billion sector, US Masters is the only fund with the primary focus of acquiring residential properties in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters also forms the first Australian‐listed property trust with a primary strategy of investing in direct US residential property. In addition to its focus on freestanding single‐family houses, the Fund invests in small‐to‐mid‐sized apartment buildings in joint ventures with key players in the local market. The Fund has total assets of over $500 million, owns approximately 550 houses and 27 apartment complexes representing over 2,000 rental units in the New York metropolitan area, and is actively committed to expanding the portfolio.
To learn more about Dixon Advisory USA and the Fund, please visit: dixonadvisoryusa.com
Founded in early 2011, Dixon Advisory USA and its construction subsidiary, Dixon Projects, have a skilled team of over 120 dynamic real estate, construction and finance professionals who are at the forefront of this exciting new investment sector. Dixon Advisory USA is vertically integrated, managing the Fund end-to-end – from the acquisition process, to asset rehabilitation, through to leasing and client management.
- Management of new client onboarding, including:
– Processing prospective client applications
– Background screening of prospective clients
– Drafting of lease agreements
– Assisting new clients with the execution of lease agreements and other requirements of the lease including the required renter’s insurance and electrical account.
– Processing all payments including holding fee, security deposit and first months’ rent
– Liaising with prospective clients to assist in the smooth transition from application to tenancy
- Database entry for the Leasing Division in YARDI
- Providing general administrative support to the Leasing Division and the Director of Leasing
- Liaising with the Construction Turnover and Property Management Divisions regarding required maintenance on vacant properties
- Liaising with the Design team in relation to the removal of physical staging once a property is leased
- One to two years’ experience in leasing or property management is highly desirable but not essential
- Two to five years office experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Enthusiastic to work hard in a growing company
- A team player with the ability to also work well autonomously
- Enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Very reliable and dependable
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Flat organization and dynamic work environment
- Excellent training opportunities
- Attractive salary and insurance benefits
- 401k Plan with match
- Great perks: free breakfast every day, snack area, Beer Fridays, plus many more team events
- Social and diverse workplace with a strong team environment that fosters growth and development
To apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter by clicking on the button below: