Do you love working with people? Are you detailed oriented and naturally curious? Do you love the world of real estate and want a closer look behind the scenes? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Leasing is looking for a fun, outgoing individual to join our dynamic team as a Leasing Administrator where you will gain unbelievable experience in the middle of one of America’s hottest real estate markets. As a part of the Applications and Renewals team, you’ll need strong time management and organizational skills as you manage the client from start to finish, including reviewing prospective tenant applications, drafting lease agreements, providing clients with a stress-free transition into their new home, as well as drafting and processing lease renewals.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership and listening to everyone’s ideas. As part of the team, you’ll work closely with the Director of Leasing, Applications Manager, Head of Renewals and various in-house departments. Learn more about a fellow Leasing Administrator, Emily Diaz.
I love the collaborative environment here at Dixon because everyone’s contribution is highly valued. -Erica Trusty, Applications Manager
We own approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4% with no waiting period
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of new client onboarding, including:
- Processing prospective client applications
- Background screening of prospective clients
- Drafting of lease agreements
- Assisting new clients with the execution of lease agreements and other requirements of the lease including the required renter’s insurance and electrical account.
- Processing all payments including holding fee, security deposit and first months’ rent
- Liaising with prospective clients to assist in the smooth transition from application to tenancy
- Drafting and processing of lease renewals
- Database entry for the Leasing Division in YARDI
- Providing general administrative support to the Leasing Team
- Liaising with the Construction Turnover and Property Management Divisions regarding required maintenance on vacant properties
- One to two years’ experience in leasing or property management is highly desirable but not essential
- Two to five years office experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Enthusiastic to work hard in a growing company
- A team player with the ability to also work well autonomously
- Enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Very reliable and dependable
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Spanish speaker beneficial but not essential
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com