Are you detailed oriented? Do you love real estate and want a closer look behind the scenes? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Leasing is looking for an outgoing individual to join the team as a Listing Administrator where you will gain unbelievable experience in the middle of one of America’s hottest real estate markets. As a part of the Dixon team, you’ll need strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills. Your day-to-day tasks will include listing properties across our websites, keeping listings up-to-date, maintaining accurate records, as well as setting up emails to communicate price drops with our clients.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership and listening to everyone’s ideas. As part of the team, you’ll work closely with a variety of in-house departments.
“Loving where you work, what you do and the team you work with is a rarity in the professional world. I feel like I have found my perfect fit with Dixon. Experiencing the process of seeing your concepts turn into reality is an immensely gratifying feeling as a creative professional.”
–Taylor Peck, Director of Marketing
As the manager of the US Masters Residential Property Fund (US Masters), Dixon Advisory USA owns approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. We lease these homes through Dixon Leasing, sell homes through Pure Properties, and renovate homes through Dixon Projects. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, top talent, a unique business model, and most of all, an enduring love for what we do.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4% with no waiting period
We make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories. Dixon employees enjoy:
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
- Management of the listings process including:
- Listing properties online across various websites
- Updating and maintaining our internal databases
- Liaising with the Leasing Team to facilitate price moves
- Building and sending mass emails to our:
- Brokers who are interested in our weekly property availability
- Prospective Clients who signed up for our custom listings emails
- Leads who want to learn about price drops and incentives
- Database entry for the Marketing Division in YARDI
- Providing general administrative support to the Leasing Team
- Liaising with the Construction Turnover and Property Management Divisions regarding properties that are active in the pipeline
- One to two years’ experience in real estate is highly desirable but not essential
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Enthusiastic to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with the ability to also work well autonomously
- Proven experience with high attention to detail
- Very reliable and dependable
- Excellent computer and technology skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org