MARKETING ASSISTANT (GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY)
Are you a copy writing wizard? Do you live to dance on the line between science and art? Are you ready to see your creative ideas spring to life? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA is eager and excited to invite you to become a Marketing Assistant in our New York City Financial District office. In this role, a young professional, passionate and excited about marketing, communication and key performance indicators, will gain unbelievable creative experience in the middle of one of America’s hottest real estate markets. As a part of the Marketing team, you’ll nourish your creative instincts, perfect your writing abilities and develop the skills to design and manage multi-channel campaigns across social, print and email. You’ll collaborate with various departments on projects such as property listings, print and digital collateral, social media engagement, email marketing, Matterport virtual tours, video and more.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our valued teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership, listening to everyone’s ideas and assigning responsibility from day one. Learn more about the marketing team’s leader, Tony Lonn.
Working at Dixon has brought my career ambitions to life—a beautiful office in a fabulous location, interesting and challenging projects, opportunities for growth, talented and inspiring colleagues and great corporate culture. I am excited for the future and end my days feeling proud of the work we do. – Jennifer Blevins, Marketing Manager
We own approximately 637 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing over 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4%
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
- Identify & implement effective brand-consistent messaging at client
- Create property listing descriptions for online ILS providers and company websites.
- Ensure consistency across listing syndication portals and maintain accurate records of listing activity.
- Create copy and content for various web and print marketing materials.
- Visit Fund properties to shoot Matterport 3D virtual tours.
- Maintain HubSpot email automation system.
- Work on marketing & engagement programs focused on achieving renewals with existing clients, attracting new clients & improving the overall client experience.
- Assist with Homes by Dixon blog and newsletter content creation, delivery, and analysis.
- Update and maintain Marcom content management system.
- Collect monthly email and website analytics. Provide preliminary analysis to identify areas of weakness or potential improvements in marketing strategy through rental market environmental analysis.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and company leadership to promote & enhance all subsidiary brands.
- Develop new strategies for daily social media activity on the Dixon Leasing website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter while maintaining existing channels.
- Proofread marketing materials/web content.
- Create property case studies for the Dixon Projects website.
- Proactively initiate and implement changes to Dixon-affiliated websites.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, English, or journalism essential
- Internship in a marketing role is highly desirable but not essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A passion for writing, storytelling, and persuasive copy skills
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
while meeting deadlines.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable traveling to all areas where the Fund owns properties, including Brooklyn, Harlem & Hudson County
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org