Are you a copywriting wizard? Are you ready to see your creative ideas spring to life? Are you a motivated self-starter? We’ve got the job for you.
Pure Properties and Dixon Advisory USA are excited to invite you to become a Marketing Coordinator, working in both our Jersey City Exchange Place and New York City Financial District offices. In this role, a hard-working individual, passionate and excited about marketing, communications, organization and content strategy, will gain immense hands-on experience in the middle of one of America’s hottest real estate markets. You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with both the Pure Properties and Dixon Advisory USA teams collaborating on exciting projects such as producing television-quality videos, creating innovative social media campaigns, copywriting unique property listings, building engaging email communication strategies, brand development and more.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our valued teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership, listening to everyone’s ideas and assigning responsibility from day one. Learn more about one of our Marketing Managers, Alex Nelson.
Loving where you work, what you do and the team you work with is a rarity in the professional world. I feel like I’ve found my perfect fit with Dixon. Experiencing the process of seeing your concepts turn into reality is an immensely gratifying feeling as a creative professional. – Taylor Peck, Associate Director of Marketing
We own approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we’ve become the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We’re always looking for top talent because we understand that we’re only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4% with no waiting period
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
- Identify & implement effective brand-consistent messaging at client touch points
- Create property listing descriptions for online ILS providers and company websites
- Ensure consistency across listing syndication portals and maintain accurate records of listing activity
- Create copy and content for various web and print marketing collateral
- Build email communication strategies and maintain HubSpot email automation system
- Maintain and update the Pure Properties website (utilizing HubSpot) and monitor the IDX site
- Assist with Homes by Dixon blog and newsletter content creation, delivery, and analysis
- Collect email and website analytics. Provide preliminary analysis to identify areas of weakness or potential improvements overall in marketing strategy
- Work closely with Marketing team members and company leadership to promote & enhance all subsidiary brands
- Develop new strategies for daily social media activity on the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter while maintaining existing channels
- Proofread marketing materials/web content
- Create property case studies for the Dixon Projects website
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or Advertising essential
- Real estate experience strongly preferred
- Internship in a marketing role is highly desirable but not essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A passion for writing, storytelling, and persuasive copy skills
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in HubSpot a plus, but not essential
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products a plus, but not essential
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org