Are you a copywriting connoisseur? Are you ready to see your creative ideas spring to life? Are you a social media guru? If so, then we have the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA, the number one owner of brownstones in the New York metropolitan area, is excited to invite you to become a Marketing Coordinator at our New York City office in the Financial District. In this role, a hard-working individual, passionate and excited about marketing, communications, and social media strategy will gain immense hands-on experience in one of America’s hottest real estate markets. As a part of the Marketing team, you will nourish your creative instincts, perfect your writing abilities, and develop the skills to design, execute and manage a variety of multi-channel initiatives. You will collaborate with multiple departments on projects such as property listings, print and digital collateral, television-quality videos, innovative social media campaigns and more.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our valued teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership, embracing new ideas and assigning responsibility from day one.
“Loving where you work, what you do and the team you work with is a rarity in the professional world. I feel like I have found my perfect fit with Dixon. Experiencing the process of seeing your concepts turn into reality is an immensely gratifying feeling as a creative professional.”
–Taylor Peck, Associate Director of Marketing
As the manager of the US Masters Residential Property Fund (US Masters), Dixon Advisory USA owns approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. We lease these homes through Dixon Leasing, sell homes through Pure Properties, and renovate homes through Dixon Projects. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, top talent, a unique business model, and most of all, an enduring love for what we do.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- 401(k) matching up to 4% with no waiting period
We make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories. Dixon employees enjoy:
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Onsite visits to our spectacular properties
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
- Create property listing descriptions for online ILS providers and company websites
- Ensure consistency across listing syndication portals and maintain accurate records of listing activity
- Design, execute and manage social media campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Write content for case studies, white papers, news articles, press releases and blog posts
- Build email communication strategies and maintain HubSpot email automation system
- Track and assess email and website analytics. Identify trends and provide analysis for areas of optimization
- Identify and implement brand-consistent messaging across all client touch points
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or Advertising is essential
- Internship in a marketing role is preferred
- Internship or prior proven social media campaign management is preferred
- A passion for writing, storytelling, and persuasive copy skills
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products is a plus
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org