If you have a passion and excitement for Marketing & Communications, than we are looking for you. Dixon Advisory, the number one owner of brownstones in New York, is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, quick learner to join our Marketing team. We provide training, education, and one-on-one mentoring with top industry professionals.
We offer a very attractive salary and genuine opportunities for career progression; and we offer a supportive and fun team environment. In short we provide you with the tools and exposure you need to have a rewarding career.
At Dixon Advisory, we believe that with the right attitude and passion, coupled with our training and mentorship program, you can rapidly grow to achieve your top potential.
Dixon Advisory USA is the manager of the US Masters Residential Property (USA) Fund (‘US Masters’ or ‘Fund’), a $500 million residential Real Estate Investment Trust (‘REIT’) operating in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters is one of the new breed of REIT investors focusing on single-family houses (up to four dwellings) for acquisition, renovation and rental in the USA. As part of a growing $18 billion sector, US Masters is the only fund with the primary focus of acquiring residential properties in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters also forms the first Australian-listed property trust with a primary strategy of investing in direct US residential property. In addition to its focus on freestanding single-family houses, the Fund invests in small-to-mid-sized apartment buildings in joint ventures with key players in the local market. The Fund has total assets of over $500 million, owns approximately 550 houses and 27 apartment complexes representing over 2,000 rental units in the New York metropolitan area, and is actively committed to expanding the portfolio.
Founded in early 2011, Dixon Advisory USA and its construction subsidiary, Dixon Projects, have a skilled team of over 120 dynamic real estate, construction and finance professionals who are at the forefront of this exciting new investment sector. Dixon Advisory USA is vertically integrated, managing the Fund end-to-end – from the acquisition process, to asset rehabilitation, through to leasing and client management.
- Collaborate with the Property Management and Leasing Divisions to identify & implement effective brand-consistent messaging at client touch points.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on marketing & engagement programs focused on achieving renewals with existing clients, attracting new clients & improving the overall client experience.
- Responsibility for marketing available properties online through various ILS providers
- Ensure consistency across various listing syndication portals and maintain accurate records of listing activity
- Assist with the content and design of marketing print materials for properties
- Review and update neighborhood marketing packages for print and online consumption
- Assist with organizing open-house events, RSVPs, and email workflows
- Maintain HubSpot email automation system
- Assist with Homes by Dixon blog and newsletter content creation, delivery, and analysis
- Collect monthly email and website analytics. Provide preliminary analysis to identify areas of weakness or potential improvements in marketing strategy through rental market environmental analysis
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Company leadership to promote & enhance the firm’s brand
- Develop new strategies for daily social media activity on the Dixon Leasing website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter while maintaining existing channels.
- Maintain organized files and paperwork.
- Assist with the coordination of US based investor seminars
- Proof marketing materials/web content produced by external graphic designers/web developers
- Format PowerPoint presentations for senior management
- Proactively initiate and implement changes to Dixon-affiliated websites
- Manage online image and document libraries
- Assist in various scheduling and administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing or communications essential
- Internship in a marketing role is highly desirable but not essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not essential
- Flat organization and dynamic work environment
- Excellent training opportunities
- Attractive salary and insurance benefits
- 401k Plan with match
- Great perks: free breakfast every day, snack area, Beer Fridays, plus many more team events
- Social and diverse workplace with a strong team environment that fosters growth and development
To apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter by clicking on the button below: