NEW CLIENT MANAGER – GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently seeking a 2015 Graduate with an interest in Real Estate and a passion for people & communication to join our growing New Client Team as a New Client Manager. In this dynamic entry-level position, reporting to the team’s Associate Director and the Executive Director of Strategy, you will be working directly for one of the most skilled and experienced residential property investment teams in the New York Metropolitan area.
In this pivotal, fast paced and exciting position your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of inbound enquiries from prospective clients, including: online & email enquiries, phone calls and referrals.
- Pre-screen all prospective clients to ensure that prospects meet the Company’s requirements.
- Provide prospective clients with in-depth information regarding the property of interest, and cross-sell other available properties that meet the prospect’s criteria where appropriate.
- Connect Leasing Agents with leads for premium properties and ensure that all leads are handled by the Leasing Agents in a timely manner.
- Schedule open-house inspections with Leasing Agents and prospective clients
- Maintain a directory of prospective clients
- Market available properties to past leads via email and phone
- General administrative duties, including data-entry in the YARDI system
- Build comprehensive knowledge of the areas where the fund owns properties and the properties owned by the fund in order to market neighborhoods and properties to prospective clients, and to act as a resource to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Within your degree a concentration in communications or marketing is highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Hudson County and New York City is highly desirable but not essential
- 1+ years working in a sales capacity and/or office environment is highly desirable but not essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and ‘people’ skills
- Must have a positive attitude, with the ability to relate to and converse with people from all walks of life
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Exciting projects
- Dynamic work environment
- Extremely attractive salary
To apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter by clicking on the button below: