Do you have a passion for hospitality and customer service? Are you always searching for opportunities to help those around you? Are you attentive to detail and organized beyond belief? We’ve got just the job for you.
As Dixon Advisory USA continues to rapidly grow our respective teams, we are looking for an eager candidate ready for the unique opportunity to act as another set of eyes and ears for our New York City Financial District office. In this role, a driven individual, passionate and excited about real estate, customer service and communication, will gain unbelievable experience in the middle of one of America’s hottest real estate markets. As a member of the Office Management team, you will act as a face of the company ensuring everyone’s experience at the reception desk and throughout the office is a positive one. From greeting clients and directing calls, to managing meeting room schedules and more, you will serve as a supportive member of every team within the office. Learn more about our beloved Office Coordinator-turned-Executive Assistant, Mirna Martinez.
The greatest thing about working at Dixon is feeling part of something big… a team… a family! I’m so grateful for the opportunity to help people in many different ways every day. -Katherine Brito, Office Coordinator
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership and listening to everyone’s ideas.
We own approximately 655 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing more than 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out. Dixon’s open office setup reflects our belief that all teammates have vital and valuable perspectives to share.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Top-tier salaries across all positions and experience levels
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities for all employees
- Employees can contribute towards their 401(k) 30 days after starting. Company matches up to 4% and vests after 3 years of employment
We also make sure to take time away from the hustle to celebrate our victories.
- Frequent networking events
- Weekly happy hours and social gatherings
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee and tea stations
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all incoming calls for the office including: screening and directing calls, taking messages while ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of the office
- Greeting and directing clients
- Provide outstanding customer service with a willingness to demonstrate to client service excellence
- Management of office supplies, including: stationary, print items, pantry items and breakfast bar
- Preparation and distribution of correspondence
- Administrative and clerical support to all teams
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries daily
- Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms
- Management of office meeting room calendars
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, typing of 40+ words per minute
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com