Do you have a keen eye for photography? Do you love architecture & design? Would you like to showcase your unique talent across print, web and social media? If so, we have the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA is excited to invite you to become a part-time photographer for both our New York Financial District and Jersey City offices. In this role, you’ll work alongside the Marketing Team and work on dynamic projects in the heart of America’s hottest real estate market. You’ll collaborate with every team in the office to photograph and document high-end, luxury properties and construction projects throughout the New York metro area and Hudson County, NJ. When you’re not shooting property images, you’ll have the chance to work closely with staff members to capture stock photography and individual headshots to be used throughout the website and on marketing collateral. Whether you’re shooting images for our property listings, our neighborhood guides, Pure Properties or creating Matterport virtual tours, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects and always be involved in something new and exciting.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of every valued member of our team, through intensive training, daily face time with leadership, listening to ideas and assigning responsibility from day one. Learn more about the Marketing Team’s leader, Tony Lonn.
Working for Dixon and the Marketing Team has given me the opportunity to grow as a photographer and expand my skillset and portfolio. I collaborate with every department and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, which keeps the job exciting and makes every day a different experience. – Amanda Haycook, Photographer
We own approximately 620 houses and 14 apartment complexes representing over 1,600 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Capture Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
- Professionally photograph completed and in-renovation residential and commercial properties
- Provide content for Dixon Projects, Pure Properties and the Homes by Dixon Instagram profile
- Photograph neighborhood scenery and streetscapes
- Provide content for lifestyle and photojournalism assignments
- Provide stock photography across several departments
- Must have availability on weekends and evenings, as well as normal business hours
- You must have your own professional camera equipment
- Completed collegiate level photography courses from a reputable institute
- Advanced Adobe Suite skills, specifically in Photoshop
- Interest in New York City real estate and interior design
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications essential
- A team player attitude with strong communication skills and willingness to assist staff as needed
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimum supervision
- Video experience a plus (not required)
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com