SECURITY PATROL OFFICER – HUDSON COUNTY
If you have a passion and excitement for Security and Real Estate, then we are looking for you. Dixon Advisory, the number one owner of brownstones in New York, is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, quick learner to join our Security team.
We are currently recruiting a permanent Security Patrol Officer to patrol the Fund’s properties in Hudson County, New Jersey. In this role, you will work directly for our Head of Security in helping to ensure minimization of losses from vandalism, theft and other security issues relevant to property ownership.
Dixon Advisory USA is the manager of US Masters Residential Property (USA) Fund (‘US Masters’ or ‘Fund’), a $900 million residential Real Estate Investment Trust (‘REIT’) operating in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters is one of the new breed of REIT investors focusing on single-family houses (up to four dwellings) for acquisition, renovation, and rental in the USA. As part of a growing $18 billion sector, US Masters is the only fund with the primary focus of acquiring residential properties in the New York metropolitan area. US Masters also forms the first Australian-listed property trust with a primary strategy of investing in direct US residential property. In addition to its focus on freestanding single-family houses, the Fund invests in small-to-mid-sized apartment buildings in joint ventures with key players in the local market. The Fund has total assets of over $900 million, owns approximately 600 houses and 13 apartment complexes representing over 1,500 rental units in the New York metropolitan area, and is actively committed to expanding the portfolio.
To learn more about Dixon Advisory USA and the Fund, please visit: dixonadvisoryusa.com
Founded in early 2011, Dixon Advisory USA and its construction subsidiary, Dixon Projects, have a skilled team of over 130 dynamic real estate, construction and finance professionals who are at the forefront of this exciting new investment sector. Dixon Advisory USA is vertically integrated, managing the Fund end-to-end – from the acquisition process to asset rehabilitation, through to leasing and client management.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Provide security for premises in Hudson County, New Jersey
- Perform interior and exterior patrols
- Alert management immediately about any policy violations, accidents, or other unusual occurrences
- Prepare written reports incidents and other unusual occurrences
- Provide security on various assigned shifts, as directed
- Provide physical and personnel security as defined by the company
- Implement departmental Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines
- Support Head of Security and/or manager as needed
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in law enforcement or security field
- Good communication skills (fluent in English), bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Excellent conflict resolutions skills
- Work schedule flexibility and ability to work weekends
- Knowledge of New York Geographic’s
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Professional presentation
- Flat organization and dynamic work environment
- Paid training
- Very attractive hourly rate
- 401K Plan with match
- Higher pay for retired or current law enforcement
- Diverse workplace with a strong team environment that fosters growth and development
You will be provided radio communications and a vehicle to conduct your duties.
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com