SECURITY PATROL OFFICER – HUDSON COUNTY, NJ (PART-TIME)
Do you have a passion for safety and security? Do you thrive under pressure? We’ve got the job for you.
Dixon Advisory USA is looking for a candidate ready to develop their security skill set. In this role, a driven individual, passionate and excited about safety and security procedures, will gain unbelievable experience amidst a team of highly-skilled retired law enforcement and security professionals. As a part of the Security team, you’ll patrol the interiors and exteriors of Dixon Advisory’s assortment of brownstones and townhomes throughout the Hudson County, New Jersey area to ensure every home is secure. Working directly with the Head of Security and the entire Security team, you’ll stay informed and collaborate with various departments at Dixon Advisory USA to ensure the safety of our tenants, teammates and visitors alike. Click here to learn more about the Security team.
We strive to keep our people at the peak of their professional game. We encourage the growth and development of everyone, from our newest graduates to our experienced teammates, through intensive training and daily face time with leadership.
“Our division is a great resource in providing prompt, around-the-clock service to our clients when they are in need. We’ll be there to help at any time with anything from lockouts to maintenance assistance.” –Michael Goff, Security Supervisor
We own approximately 637 houses and 16 apartment complexes representing nearly 1,700 rental units across the New York metropolitan area. Our success is no accident. It is the culmination of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what we are doing or learning to do. That’s how we became the number one owner of brownstones in New York City.
We are always looking for top talent because we understand that we are only as good as our employees. We achieve success by working side-by-side, day in and day out.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide security for premises in Hudson County, New Jersey
- Perform interior and exterior patrols
- Alert management immediately about any policy violations, accidents, or other unusual occurrences
- Prepare written reports incidents and other unusual occurrences
- Provide security on various assigned shifts, as directed
- Provide physical and personnel security as defined by the company
- Implement departmental Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines
- Support Head of Security and/or manager as needed
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in law enforcement or security field
- Good communication skills (fluent in English), bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Excellent conflict resolutions skills
- Work schedule flexibility and ability to work weekends
- Knowledge of New York Geographic’s
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Professional presentation
- Flat organization and dynamic work environment
- Paid training
- Very attractive hourly rate
- Higher pay for retired or current law enforcement
- Diverse workplace with a strong team environment that fosters growth and development
You will be provided radio communications and a vehicle to conduct your duties.
To apply for this exciting role please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com